Thursday, August 7, 2008

三秒钟的幸福

今天我那美美的同事传了一首悲伤的情歌给我。
噢!突然间,好多东西想。。。。。。

<你有看过我的影子吗?>

Duffy的‘I’m Scared’
The blank pages of my diary, That I haven't touched since you left me, The closed blinds in my home See no light of day. Dust gathers on my stereo Cos I can't bare to hear the radio The piano sits in a shaded space With a picture of your face. I'm scared to face another day Cos the fear in me just won't go away. In an instant, you were gone and I'm scared. Coffee stains on your favorite book Remind me of you so I can't take a look. The magazines you left on the floor, You won't need them anymore. A towel left hangin on the wall, No sign of wet foosteps in the hall There's no smell of your sweet cologne. I'm lying here alone. I'm scared to face another day Cos the fear in me just won't go away. In an instant, you were gone and now I'm scared. I'm scared to face another day Cos the fear in me just won't go away. In an instant, you were gone, now I'm scared. In an instant you were gone and I'm scared.

一瞬间的幸福是回忆的圈套。回忆是恶魔,它会化成他的影子一直跟踪你。就像被下了魔咒一样,只要你一看见和他有关的东西那个影子就会出现。就算是看到一个留在书本上的咖啡迹也会想起他。当你寂寞的时候,它就会乘机把你套得更紧让你无法呼吸。在你最想念他的时候,那只魔鬼就会在你眼前切洋葱看着你掉眼泪。时间是解药,回忆却是一种毒药- 没完没了。

‘那三秒钟的幸福我不要。请你拿回去。’

No comments: